Nuffield Industrial Estate
Unit 28 Benson Road
BH17 0GB Poole , Dorset
Tel. 01202 676 678
All 1 Litre Orders From £2.99 inc.VAT
For Orders From 2-20 Litres Just £5.99 inc.VAT - Next Day
*for all delivery information please visit Delivery Information
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oil drains off critical engine
parts, however Castrol Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t. They cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra
layer of protection.
Castrol Magnatec’s unique formulation protects from the moment you turn the key, dramatically reducing* engine wear.
Now with ultra-refined molecules, for protection you can see, hear and feel.
Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
* As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test.
Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 A3/B4 is suitable for use in Automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an API
SL/CF, ACEA A3/B4, A3/B3 or earlier specification 10W-40 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec 10W-40 A3/B4 is also approved for use in VW group vehicles that require a VW 501 01 / 505 00 specification 10W-40
lubricant and Mercedes vehicles that require an MB-Approval 226.5/229.1 10W-40 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
- Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
- Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond;
- Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear;
- Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications;
- Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures;
ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4
Meets Fiat 9.55535-D2
MB-Approval 226.5/ 229.1
Renault RN 0700 / RN 0710
VW 501 01 / 505 00
|Quality of Oil|
|Viscosity of Oil|